Search & Win

Wednesday, August 21, 2013

29 Days Til 30 - The State of "Wings Of York"

I figured now would be a good time for me to make a brief statement about one of my various side projects. Around this time last year I decided to start a food blog of sorts called "Wings Of York". As you may have guessed, the focus of this blog would be Buffalo wings. My initial concept was to see how many wings and how many different sauces I could try in York - and possibly other surrounding areas - over the course of a year. But I ended up falling behind in my documenting and, as a result, the blog ended up stagnating with no new updates since February. Needless to say, I'm more than a little disappointed in myself as a result of this.

But I'm not giving up. After this 30 Days Til 30 project concludes, I'm going to do a hard reset on "Wings Of York". Or, to use a term bandied about frequently in pop culture these days, it'll be a reboot. I'll focus more on trying the different varieties of sauces available and won't limit myself to any form of time frame. If it takes me 2 years to try all the flavors that Arooga's has to offer, then so be it! And I won't be doing an ongoing tally of how many wings I've eaten. It's about quality, not quantity.

So, yeah, just wanted to put that out there. Look for the new life cycle of "Wings Of York" coming Fall 2013 at wingsofyork.blogspot.com


No comments:

Post a Comment