Search & Win

Saturday, August 24, 2013

26 Days Til 30 - Movies I Haven't Seen

I've seen a pretty good amount of movies so far in my life. But I'm positive there are even more movies that are considered popular or significant that I haven't seen. Naturally, I'm a little curious to see how behind on things I am so I decided to take a look at the IMBD Top 250 list and see which "big" movies I haven't seen yet for one reason or another. This may be a long post since this is a long list I'm referencing, so get comfortable.

The Shawshank Redemption
The Godfather
The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King
Fight Club
Goodfellas
The Matrix
The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers
Se7en
Rear Window
It's A Wonderful Life
Apocalypse Now
Terminator 2: Judgment Day
Saving Private Ryan
Alien
Spirited Away
The Shining
The Departed
The Dark Knight Rises
Taxi Driver
Aliens
Gladiator
WALL-E
Reservoir Dogs
Requiem For A Dream
Full Metal Jacket
L.A. Confidential
Some Like It Hot
Princess Mononoke
Amadeus
2001: A Space Odyssey 
Raging Bull
Die Hard
Blade Runner
Scarface
Platoon
The Thing (either version)
Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid
Kill Bill: Volume 1
Gone With the Wind
The Avengers
V For Vendetta
Million Dollar Baby
A Beautiful Mind
Black Swan
The Graduate
Rocky
Slumdog Millionaire
Life of Pi
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2
The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey
Star Trek (2009)
Star Trek Into Darkness
District 9
Shutter Island
A Streetcar Named Desire
Rosemary's Baby
Harvey


OK, I think that'll do it. Since this is the Internet, you are now free to make judgments about my value as a person based on the fact I haven't watched any of these movies.

No comments:

Post a Comment