Search & Win

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Update: I'm NOT Watching Jersey Shore... For Now, At Least

Yesterday I reported that someone had taken me up on my offer; donate $18 and I will watch, recap and review the first season of Jersey Shore.

Well, it turns out I'm not going to be doing that just yet. The donor sent me an e-mail yesterday with a few provisions I needed to follow, the main one being this project had to be finished and posted by 5:00 PM on Friday. There's no way I'd be able to make this happen, I have work and rehearsal most every day this week. I don't have all the free time in the world between now and Friday to sit, watch all 9 episodes and then comment on them. ...That and they wanted my reviews to be non-biased and not just full out bashings, but there's no way I could do honestly do that.

So, long story short, I won't be reviewing Jersey Shore just yet. The donation was refunded back to donor and the bounty is back on the table. Yay, I think?

No comments:

Post a Comment