Search & Win

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

June Concept

I'd been kicking around this concept for a while and decided to finally pull the trigger and go forward with it.

From now until the end of June, I'll be adopting an additional "Cash For Content" model. The idea being that in addition to the videos, blogs and podcasts I have planned for this month, I'll also post about whatever you want me to for the price of a donation. Any amount at all. For as little as $1, I'll take your suggestion and make it into interesting and entertaining content.

Just go to the homepage for this blog - http://dramaguycjm.blogspot.com - and click the Donate button and let me know what you want me to discuss and what medium to use. A blog about the pets I've had? Sure. A video where I discuss TV shows that didn't last beyond one season? I'll do it. A podcast segment where I read from a cookbook? That's an odd option, but if you pay me I'll do it.

I hope you'll consider helping me out in this endeavor. Thanks for your time and I'll see you around.

No comments:

Post a Comment