Search & Win

Monday, July 25, 2011

Overlooked 90s One-Hit Wonders - 1997

Ooh, Aah... Just A Little Bit by Gina G

I recall this song being quite a staple at school-sponsered skating parties the last few years of the decade. Catchy tune. I'm sure it'll be stuck in your head a while. Enjoy.



Lovefool by The Cardigans

Another song I thought would be on VH1's list. And a definite grade A ear worm. I apologize for unleashing this on you



Let Me Clear My Throat by DJ Kool

Oh snap, this my jam. Just imagine that being said in my usual deadpan style. It's more entertaining that way.



Your Woman by White Town

Can you believe this song is a reworking of a song by Bing Crosby? Talk about starkly different styles.



How Bizarre by OMC

Oh God, this song... Talk about overplayed. I honestly think there were maybe 1 or 2 days in the summer of 1997 when I didn't hear this song at some point. And those were great days. Here's a video so you can share my pain



Sunny Came Home by Shawn Colvin

The mellowest sounding song about arson in the world

No comments:

Post a Comment