Search & Win

Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Post MAGFest Announcements

After spending the weekend surrounded by so many great creative and entertaining people at MAGFest, it's helped rekindle my desire to produce content for the entertainment of others. As such, I have a few announcements to make.

First, MST Monday blog posts will be returning next week. And what an episode I have on tap for my return... "Santa Claus". Yes, that Mexican masterpiece featuring Santa, Satan, Merlin and creepy-ass laughing reindeer. The holiday season may be past us, but that doesn't mean the mind screw that is this movie is out of season.

Secondly, I'm relaunching the podcasts in February. "Thoughts Out of Context" will be my... I hesitate to say brand or studio or production company, that sounds pretentious to me. I mean, it's just me, some schmuck sitting here with a webcam and headset microphone. I guess I'll say it'll be the banner my work goes under. "This Is Gonna Suck" and "Intelligent TV on DVD Fan" will both be coming back. The flagship podcast will now be called "Witty Banter" and I ideally want it be a panel-style show because to be honest, I don't think I'm all that interesting by myself. Plus, it's always fun to bounce ideas off of other people.

In an effort to do this, I'm hoping to upgrade my microphone, my camera, and sign up for a PRO Account at PodOMatic where my podcast is currently hosted. If possible, upgrading to a new laptop would also be great, but small steps first. So, in order to do this, I've started a page at IndieGoGo. Check it out here (http://igg.me/p/309547/x/2073438) and please consider donating to the cause. And even if you're unable to donate, please share the page wherever you can. I'd love to see this project succeed! Thanks for reading and thanks for all your support! 

See you around!

No comments:

Post a Comment