Search & Win

Monday, October 22, 2012

MST Month of Turkeys; Day 1 - Space Travelers

Welcome to the "MST Month of Turkeys" here on the Thoughts Out Of Context blog. From now until Thanksgiving, I'll be spotlighting an episode of MST3K on this very page. Now, initially the idea was I'd watch an episode of MST3K and write a recap for it every day. I now realize that there's no earthly way I'll be able to do that with the way my schedule is. So I'm going to do the following; For each episode I'll post a brief Wikipedia summary of the movie being featured in the episode, post a link to the episode that can be watched usually on either YouTube or Google Video, and then post any personal thoughts/observations/etc I may have about the episode. I know it's vastly different from what I initially promised, and I apologize for that. But it's the only way I would be able to do this. Hopefully I'll be able to give these episodes proper recaps in the future, but for now let's get started.

Space Travelers

Brief Wikipedia Summary: Various obstacles hamper attempts to rescue three NASA astronauts trapped aboard a crippled space capsule.

Watch It Here: http://youtu.be/ax3q-RkVIt4

My Thoughts: Gregory Peck? Gene Hackman? This movie won an Oscar? What's it doing on MST3K? Trust me, there's a very good reason

No comments:

Post a Comment